Sunday, June 10, 2012

Elephant Riding in Thailand!

The day finally came that I was lucky enough to ride an Elephant in Thailand! As soon as I found out I was going to be going to Thailand I knew this is what I wanted to do. It was such an amazing experience, and I can't believe I can scratch this goal off my list!

Phuket, Thailand.

Some of the cast who went Elephant riding!

Stacey and I!

Our elephant keeper!

Our elephant Benny! Who is 25 years old!

After the ride we got to feed the elephants and meet the new born.

The Elephants loved the bananas and the peels!

And I ended the day with a delicious pad thai!


Thailand is amazing, especially Phuket, and I am very sad to be leaving! I definitely want to come back one day.

Sincerely,
B.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Hey,B!!!

Your trip looks amazing so far. So many adventures and amazing experiences. I am so proud of you for following your dreams but we miss you like crazy here! xoxoxox