Sunday, June 10, 2012

Singapore!

For the first time ever, the Voyager of the Seas sailed into Singapore. We docked in a brand new terminal and it was all very exciting! The people here in Singapore are so kind, and the streets are so clean! Here are a few photos from my adventures in Singapore so far.

Gorgeous tower at Marina Bay.
A view from the top, I love Singapore!

The city.

A taste of home at Starbucks in Singapore!

Such amazing architecture in Singapore!
Look what I found! Dallas Restaurant and Bar!! So cool!

A beautiful city, filled with color.

Justine and I at Clarks Quay!

I got a laugh finding Hoosters in Singapore!


The train station! So clean, and efficient!

With my train ticket! Very eco-friendly. You use it and trade it in at the end for a dollar!


Thats all for now! Today is the Voyager's last day in Singapore until October, and now we are heading to China! I am loving this itinerary so much! I am feeling so lucky! Xoxox!


Sincerely,
B.




1 comment:

voo888doo said...

Woww. welcome to Singapore and south east asia.

I believe among Voyager of the Seas'itineraty in Asia,Homeport Singapore is the best. Homeport in china is the worst, you got to face rude china people.

anyway hope you enjoy