Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In the Caribbeannnnnnnn.


I am enjoying a sunny day in St. Kitts today. I am not at the beach, but instead using the internet! Things are still going good, and I am having a great time. On Saturday we went to old San Juan. There was good shopping there, and lots of restaurants. Of all the places to go, we chose Subway! We couldn't fight the craving. We then sat in Starbucks using the internet, and drank Coconut Mocha frappachinos! They were delicious!! On our way walking back to the ship Jordan got shit on by a bird!!! It was awesome. On his shoulder, head and back. But that is supposed to be good luck! On Sunday in Tortola, we went swimming with the dolphins! It was so much fun, and I am happy I finally had the opportunity to swimwith dolphins. On Monday, we enjoyed the beach at St. Maarten. It was a gorgeous day, and the water was SO blue there. And for dinner we were celebrating a cast members birthday, so we ate at the steakhouse onboard called Chops. The food was unreal! You get about 9 different sides for your whole table to share. I really like that concept!

I know it seems like I am just going to the beach, but we are also working!!! We are currently working on Murder Mystery, which will be open next week! There are seven of us doing it, and there are lots of lines to memorize! But it will be fun to do. We also get a free dinner at the italian restaurant Portifino's every week when we do Murder Mystery.

Well, I am back to the ship now!

Sincerely,
B.
With our life Jackets on, ready to swim with Dolphins!!!

1 comment:

Sundance Images said...

Really good update,sounds like you are settling into the job quite nicely. My favourite incident was the bird!Awesome!ha. Those birds sure like Jordan!
So, New York, LA and San Juan, wow,3x!